FROM THE SKIES!

Where jumping out of a valkyrie into a contested warzone with absolutely no armored vehicles and few supplies is a regular day's work...

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Narrative gaming

Soooo...

I recently decided that I wanted to play a narrative 40k game and as such, I'm headed to BOLSCon! But, I can't decide on which army to use, my Elysian drop troops on Taros or The Vostroyans on Vraks.

And why am I in this predicament???

Simple: I need a 3000 point army, and because i'm using metal and resin models, I cannot afford an army. Let alone the fact that I have to paint it, all by the end of july. So what can I do? I have to try to fit the background of each campaign, but each army is waaaayyyy too small to consider using. So do I choose plenty of Valkyries, or a mechanized urban company?

Anyways, I just found my camera and I will try to post some pics of my first elysian unit and my valkyrie later.

Happy Gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment