FROM THE SKIES!

Where jumping out of a valkyrie into a contested warzone with absolutely no armored vehicles and few supplies is a regular day's work...

Sunday, January 31, 2010

A forewarning.

I just wanted everyone that looks here to know that I take a huge amount of inspiration from the ODSTs in Halo. I'm not trying to annoy anyone. I just really like them. Take this into consideration the next time you see this blog and ask, "Is this a 40k blog??? Looks more like a Halo one to me." The reason that the ODST's are here are to provide me with some images of what my Elysians should look like, that's all.

Thanks,
Ninjaman.

Oh, and I'm going to try to get some pictures up by Friday... still have to paint...

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing how this pans out. You're on the parade ground now mate.

    ReplyDelete